Bucky Backup is a flexible backup and recovery solution that utilizes IBM’s Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM).
- Fully supported and managed backup service
- Safeguards to ensure backups are running properly and on time
- Easy to recover lost data and files
- Reliable, state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Bucky Backup Lite - Affordable, managed backup that is great for backing up files, computers, applications and departmental servers
- Bucky Backup Enterprise - Managed backup for enterprise applications and mission critical data
- Bucky Backup Archive - Cost-effective, long-term archival storage
Must be a UW-Madison faculty or staff member. To set up Bucky Backup you will need a valid DoIT Number (preferred), Project Task, or UDDS code.
Rates are based on the amount of megabytes* (backup space) used per month. Prices in the following chart have been converted to gigabytes.
* Monthly prices per MB are:
Lite: $.00008138/MB (approximately $1/GB/year)
Enterprise: $.00004/MB (approximately $6.76/GB/year)
Archive: $.00002441/MB (approximately $0.30/GB/year)