The WiscMail web client makes emailing fast and easy. Here’s how:
- You can multitask. Tabs allow you to read and write multiple messages at the same time, and you can use the Preview Pane to see the contents of a message without leaving your Inbox.
- Searching is fast and easy. Quick search through all your messages without having to open a new window.
- Use drag and drop to move one or multiple messages into specific folders or the trash.
- Every email address in the message header has a drop-down option that lets you easily add that person to your address book or send the person a new message.
- WiscMail has auto-complete and integrates with the UW Madison’s Directory (People) Search to allow you to find anyone on campus.
- WiscMail offers much of the functionality of Thunderbird, Outlook or Apple Mail — without having to install or configure anything on your computer.
Need help picking a web browser?