Lynda.com Online Training
What is Lynda.com @ UW-Madison?
Lynda.com@UW-Madison is a constantly growing library of more than 1,190 self-paced online courses. This diverse catalog, made available to campus through DoIT, includes software training, programming lessons and even “concept” tutorials on topics such as design and photography.
Since Lynda.com @ UW-Madison is integrated with our NetID system, it can recognize you, maintain a learning transcript and make certificates available for your professional purposes.
- Stay current, succeed in your courses and build your portfolio
- Use Lynda.com resources for classes that require software skills
- Format provides learn-at-your-own-pace flexibility
- Plug Lynda.com tutorials into your syllabus
- Work with DoIT’s Software Training for Students to find appropriate tutorials for weekly assignments
- Use the tutorials yourself
- Ensure TA’s are prepared for software that students will use in coursework
- Find on-the-job assistance and professional development skills in the vast array of Lynda.com tutorials.
- Easily searched and quick to browse
- Topics range from office productivity and graphic design tools to programming and Web production codes
Purchase substantially discounted software through the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog (WISC). Software is available to UW students, faculty, and staff.