Your current WiscCal calendar will be retired on June 2, 2012, and the new calendar will be available on Monday, June 4, 2012. Here are three steps you can take to help prepare for the transition.
1. Decide how you want to access your calendar:
- Through the web – Go to the web version of WiscMail and click “Calendar” in the lower left. More information on the web calendar.
- Through a desktop and/or mobile program.
2. If you choose desktop and/or mobile program, follow these configuration and access instructions.
3. Relax. It’s going to take some time for all of us to ease into the new system. Rest assured, many resources are available to you both before and after the new WiscCal goes live.
- Self-guided training.
- Classroom training: June 13 or June 19. More sessions may open up; watch the schedule.
- Departmental and workgroup training: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a training session at your site or at a campus training facility.
- Contact: email@example.com with any pre-migration questions.
- Ongoing support is available through the DoIT Help Desk.