Welcome to UW-Madison. The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) can provide you with all the technology services and support that you will need on campus. We’re here to help you get the most out of your time at UW-Madison.Take a look at these great resources:
- Student Computing Checklist - A list of essential technology you should have on campus.
- DoIT Help Desk - Free tech support available seven days a week.
- Secure your computer - Get free security software and advice.
- Computer labs - More than 1,000 general access computers available to you.
- Get tech training - Free tech classes and training.
- DoIT Tech Store - Expert advice and great prices on the technology you need.