WiscCal — WiscMail’s integrated calendar system — has been the campuswide calendaring application for several years. UW-Madison is currently in the process of transitioning from WiscMail/WiscCal to Office 365 for email and calendaring.
As campus transitions to Office 365, some individual are still using WiscCal, while others have moved to Office 365. Individuals on different calendaring systems will need to take a few extra steps when scheduling meetings, but step-by-step instructions are available to help:
- For individuals who are still using WiscCal: Scheduling with Office 365 users
- For individuals who have already moved to Office 365: Scheduling with WiscCal users
For more information about the transition to Office 365, please visit the Email and Calendar Transition site.
- Easily scheduling meetings with anyone using WiscMail/WiscCal
- Book meeting rooms and equipment
- Grant delegated access to your calendar or manage another person's calendar
- Interoperability with Office 365
- Works with ShareURL and Scheduling Assistant