DoIT provides a variety of technology classes and custom training designed to meet the needs of faculty, students, staff, departments, and the public.
- Free and affordable training options
- Large selection of technology courses
- Expert instructors
- Online courses available 24/7
- Custom workshops and classes
- Custom technology workshops for students—Student trainers can design and deliver custom workshops, at no cost to instructors or students.
- Online courses (Lynda.com)—Wide variety of technology training available 24/7 with NetID login.
- Professional technology training—Affordable workforce training services for UW staff and the broader community.
- Student technology training—FREE technology training and project support for UW-Madison students.
Many free options. Pricing varies depending on the type and length of the course.
Want to take a class?
- Students: Browse face-to-face and online technology classes.
- Faculty and Staff: Browse face-to-face and online technology classes.
- Guests: Browse face-to-face technology training classes.
Need a custom workshop or class?
Learn about our custom workshops and classes.
Need help on a class project?
Students: Create an account and make an appointment.