- Get site-licensed productivity, research, and utility software
- Protect your computing devices with easily downloadable anti-virus software
- Enhance your educational experience with popular software at discounted prices (up to 70% off)
All software available to campus can be accessed from the following services:
- The Campus Software Library provides no-charge access to productivity, research, and utility software. Installation and use restrictions vary by product.
- UW-Madison requires all faculty, staff, and students to install and use anti-virus software on all devices connecting to the campus network. This software is provided free of charge. NetID login is required.
- You can purchase popular software and technology products at substantial educational discounts at the DoIT Tech Store.
For additional information about the software available at UW-Madison, please contact the software licensing team at email@example.com.
NetID and active WISC Card required.