- Get site-licensed productivity, research, and utility software
- Protect your computing devices with easily downloadable anti-virus software
- Enhance your educational experience with popular software at discounted prices (up to 70% off)
All software available to campus can be accessed from the following services:
- The Campus Software Library provides no-charge access to productivity, research, and utility software. Installation and use restrictions vary by product.
- UW-Madison requires all faculty, staff, and students to install and use anti-virus software on all devices connecting to the campus network. This software is provided free of charge to currently employed faculty and staff and currently enrolled students. NetID login is required.
- You can purchase popular software and technology products at substantial educational discounts at the DoIT Tech Store.
For additional information about the software available at UW-Madison, please contact the software licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NetID and active WISC Card required.