As the largest in-house printing operation within the State of Wisconsin government, Digital Publishing and Printing Services (DPPS) can print any item you need from a wide variety of booklets, brochures, forms, envelopes, cards, flyers, posters, tickets, letterheads, newsletters, business cards, custom textbooks (saddle stitched and perfect bound), course packets and more.
DPPS offers competitive pricing options and assures your printing projects meet special academic and government requirements (i.e. accessibility standards, copyright clearance, recycled paper usage, etc.).
- Main Production Center (and after hours printing),
Environmental Health and Safety Building,
30 East Campus Mall, Room 201
- School of Human Ecology Center, 2172 Nancy Nicholas Hall,
1300 Linden Drive Madison, WI 53706
- Extension Building, 432 North Lake Street Basement,
Room B-115 Madison, WI 53715
- Full service commerical printing (from B&W, color, digital and traditional offset)
- Business cards to large format poster printing
- CD/DVD duplication and printing
- Creative services (including digital photography, graphic and accessible web site design)
- Course packet printing (including assembly, distribution and copyright clearance)
- Print procurement
For project quotes and paper recommendations, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (608) 262-3461 or e-mail: email@example.com