Learn@UW provides and supports a suite of teaching and learning tools that promote online teaching, learning, training, and collaboration.
- Technologies available 24/7
- Anytime, anywhere access to class syllabi, grades, and assignment submission
- Remote communication and collaboration
- Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle learning platforms
- Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing
- Kaltura and Kaltura MediaSpace video hosting and media platform
- ePortfolio tools to create online resumes and portfolios
- Piazza for online Q&A
Must be UW-Madison faculty member, researcher, staff member, or student.
To inquire about or request consultative services, fill out the contact form or call 608-262-5667.