UW Madison has migrated from WebSurvey@UW to a new on-line survey hosting service from Qualtrics.
Qualtrics is a web-based survey service that is available for use by all UW-Madison faculty, staff and students. The UW-Madison Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports.
Qualtrics was selected by the UW System because it combines exceptional ease of use with an advanced set of features. Some of the new capabilities include the following:
- a wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails sent through the UW- Madison WiscMail Service.
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with the full syntax retained
Go to the UW-Madison Qulatrics Survey Hosting Service log-in page and enter your NetID and password. You will be directed to the UW-Madison Survey Service Web page powered by Qualtrics. If you are using the Survey Service for the first time, an account will automatically be created for you.