DoIT’s Shared Hosting Service provides a community test and production web publishing
environment for UW-Madison affiliates.
We host accounts on three platforms:
Java (via WebLogic or Tomcat)
We host accounts at four service levels and each service level is designed to suit diverse hosting needs. All accounts include for example:
- Secure FTP publishing access
- Custom domain hosting Example: mysite.wisc.edu
- Test and production web site locations
- Unlimited data transfer/site bandwidth
- Mirrored Storage Backup
- Log files/Web Statistics (Access to statistical reports)
- Complete service documentation and technical support
|Bronze – $20 per/month (1 GB quota and no scripting i.e static content)|
|Silver – $45 per/month (5 GB quota and scripting available i.e. dynamic content)|
|Gold – $90 per/month (15 GB quota and scripting available i.e. dynamic content)|
|Platinum – $150 (Restricted data hosting, Java, 15 GB and scripting available i.e. dynamic content)|
Obtain a trial account…
A trial account allows you to preview our hosting environment at your convenience and at no cost.
Please see our Service Levels/Rates page for detailed information on Service Level features and pricing.