DoIT provides a free calendaring service called WiscCal to UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff. Campus departments and organizations may register for WiscMail Plus to create role-based accounts for a shared position within your department, interact with users who are not affiliated with UW-Madison.
Features for students, faculty, and staff
- Schedule meetings with any of the 70,000 users on campus
- Manage multiple calendars
- Schedule resources and equipment
- Use web or desktop clients
- Share your calendar with Share URL
- Schedule time with Faculty using the Scheduling Assistant