All students, faculty, and staff should have full and equal access to the information technology and applications at UW-Madison. This website provides guidance on how to create content, websites, and applications that are accessible for everyone.
How to get started
- Review UW-Madison’s Web Accessibility Policy
- Checkpoints for Web Accessibility at the UW-Madison (PDF)
- Test your website or content for accessibility
- Explore accessibility training resources
Looking for help?
- Assistive Technology
- Assistive Technology in Campus Computer Labs
- Assistive Technology in the McBurney Learning Resource Rooms
(including a CCTV, Duxbury & Braille embosser, and Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- Campus Accessibility Resources
- If you have any questions, please contact DoIT Accessibility