The DoIT Video service produces clear and relevant videos for your courses, research projects, product promotion, marketing, and more. We are able to move your project from concept and script through production and delivery. We will collaborate with you to deliver professional quality high-definition (HD) video and audio for any size production. Contact email@example.com for details and a cost estimate.
- E-Learning or Training. We have significant experience creating easy-to-follow video content for online courses or training curricula.
- Research. We produce videos that will bolster or complement a grant or research project. These may be used to raise awareness or generate financial support, or can consist of informative content to be viewed online.
- Marketing. Video is meant to get information out to the public. Whether it’s hyping an event, promoting an upcoming lecturer, sharing a unique but little-known service, or raising awareness of a program or institution–we can help.
- Showpiece. We have the resources to create high-end content for improving a website, sharing on social media, or highlighting any unique research or project.
- Lectures. We will capture unique events, guest lectures, keynote speakers, or conference events. We do not record lectures associated with timetable courses at UW-Madison.
Watch our Work
- UW-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine
- The Health Innovations Program
- Wisconsin Department of Children And Families
- UW-Madison Division of information Technology
- UW-Madison office of the CIO