Mission and Vision
The mission of the Division of Information Technology (DoIT) is to support the primary institutional missions of teaching, research and service with innovative and creative IT services.
The vision of the Division of Information Technology is to pro-actively improve IT services and service provisioning. With an emphasis on providing visionary, scalable and sustainable services, DoIT staff, in delivery of these services, will be highly trained and educated, committed to the institutional mission and strategic initiatives, and sensitive to the diverse needs of the campus.
DoIT follows these core guiding principles in its work:
- Family and Personal Life/Work Balance
- A Welcoming, Respectful and Supportive Work Environment
- Professionalism and Accountability
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Collaboration and Community
- Responsible Stewards of Our Resources
- Exceptional and Innovative IT Services